Download PDF version [PDF download is not always the latest version]
A Little Info About Me:
- Name : Arief Bayu Purwanto
- BirthDate : Samarinda, October 03, 1984
- Current Location : Malang, Indonesia
- Email contact : ariefbayu [_AT_] gmail [_DOT_] com
- blog : http://bayu.freelancer.web.id
- Scriptlance : Scriptlance's Profile
- FaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/arief.bayu.purwanto
- GitHub: http://github.com/ariefbayu/
- LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariefbayu
- StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/users/156869/silent
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ariefbayu
Working Experiences :
March 2011 - Now
Working as R&D Manager at PT KapanLagi Network. Responsible in researching new possibility in mobile apps and services. This includes research in android, blaast, J2ME, and Nokia web SDK (S40 apps w/ OVI store). Notable apps created during this role is PixMe.co for Android, Merdeka.Com for Tablet, hangman clone with database in Bahasa Indonesia called Belajar Bahasa, and also Cari Kata: puzzle game to create words in Bahasa Indonesia. A few other smaller apps developed for Nokia web SDK platform are all under NDA.
July 2007 - February 2011
Working as PHP and JAVA developer at PT KapanLagi Network. Responsible in creating new feature, maintain code and creating and maintain SMS message handler which is build using JAVA and OpenSmpp library. I also develop a system which will communicate with partner company that handle sending bulk SMS message.
In November 2008, I Receive new responsibility as team leader on November 2008.
In June 2010, I'm promoted as IT Support manager.
December 2006 - June 2007
Freelancing at scriptlance and some other offline project.
April 2006 - November 2006
Worked with Suryasoft. Responsible in creation of ERP module for Bukit Darmo Golf focused on golf operation and Food and Beverage (FnB) process. On Golf operation side, I am responsible in creation of process from registration, playing, until payment process. As for FnB, I am responsible in creating food recipe, stock calculation, restaurant sales (POS), transferring sales data to Accounting module. Technology used in this project is JAVA Servlet + JSP for programming language, using AJAX in many part of the interface and PostgreSQL as database back end.
January 2006 - March 2006
Worked with SSI [Solusi Sistem Informasi] (an IT department that responsible for accepting an outsourced project) of STIKOM Surabaya. Responsible in creation of intranet website of AAL [Akademi Angkatan Laut]. It is an "Academic Information System" project. Developed module are : Automatic Schedule Management of Lecturer using AHP, student registration, scoring and reporting system, group division, etc. Using current technology such as PHP 5 for programing language , Oracle 10g as database server, Adodb for database abstraction layer, and jpgraph for image reporting. As for UI feature, I use AJAX with help from xajax library to simplyfy most interface and process. I also create the website for AAL, although the design was not mine. It's from SSI's web designer. But I did implementing that design with my code.
February 2004 - November 2005
Worked as trainer for STIKOM's IT Lab, teaching :
- ASP 3.0
- Introduction to JAVA
- Advanced JAVA for J2EE (jsp & Servlet)
- Introduction to linux shell environment (include BASH shell scripting)
[most of applications I created is used in intranet environment, so I can't give you much sample]
- AAL Website: An Indonesian Navy Academy's website.
- Tint Atlanta: Working on the back end panel.
- PSI: Working on all aspect including the Paypal IPN integration.
- GambasWorld: Community site where gambas developers share useful snippets
- Mixmatch: An online quiz game where plurk user beat each other to be the top scorer. I created this as my playground while playing with plurk API.
- GPlurk: Simple plurk client for linux. This is the wrapper of mobile plurk with some additional features not available there.
- CR-Post2PingFM: This is a wordpress plugin that will help you automatically announce your new blog post to ping.fm.
- IDWS's Direct URL Extractor: Tired of multiple click just to get the download URL? Well, no more, with this tiny utility.
$Last Updated : May 22, 2012 10:01 GMT+7$